Careers at Hillshire Realty Group
We are an established real estate team looking to add experienced and new brokers. (must be licensed to start)
We are looking to add brokers and agents throughout Oregon and SW Washington.
Expand or build your career with us. We have a track record of success in helping great brokers get better results and grow in their careers. We want our brokers to achieve their goals, we provide mentorship/coaching, client and lead opportunities (based on experience), systems, transaction coordination, best-in-class technology, and more. We work to create a win-win situation.
Our national affiliation with eXp Realty helps provide additional opportunities such as group health care opportunities and equity opportunities in a publicly-traded company.
We are a technology-driven real estate company and work hard to help our brokers work smart and efficeint.
Who are we looking for?
- Are you a self-starter who wants to build a career? We’re looking for ambitious, self-motivated individuals for rewarding full-time and part-time positions.
- Do you have an enthusiastic personality and enjoy helping people.
- Are you a team player who thrives working with a tight-knit company where their activities directly affect the bottom line? Successful candidates will display drive, plus have a high level of energy, schedule flexibility, and an insatiable desire for success!
- Client Opportunities and Leads (based on experience)
- First-class marketing materials and support
- Extensive back-office paperwork support
- A proven training/mentorship program
- Advanced mentoring on ongoing basis
- A respected, highly reputable team of motivated individuals
- Consistent lead generation and follow-up to grow the sales pipeline
- Create written purchase offers for buyer clients to create a quick and easy closing process
- Provide world-class customer service to clients to ensure their satisfaction and trust and increase sales volume
- Gather local community information to be able to answer any questions from your client about potential homes
- Rigorously prospect for new business by following up with leads in your pipeline to ensure sales growth
- Guide your customers as they navigate their home purchase or sale, representing them through negotiations and the closing process
- Build your business by serving customers generated by Hillshire Realty Group, your own prospecting efforts, and sphere.
- Prospect and nurture new and existing client opportunities.
- Receive hands-on training and mentoring
- Driven, self-motivated, and desires professional growth
- Past sales experience is preferred
- Show good organizational and time management skills
- Ability to communicate effectively (oral and written)
- Must have a valid Oregon Real Estate License